The front door of the wardrobe, the pyramid-shaped wall and the hand-carved bed are artistically painted and decorated!
The room is decorated with a part of the murals of Bonampak, a Mayan city which became famous through its paintings. Bonampak means in Mayan language "painted wall". Pictured is a detail from the "Procession of Musicians". The outside of the entrance door shows the God of Wind "Quetzalcoatl" in the shape of a bearded feathered snake (ruins of Cacaxtla, Tlaxcala). The inside of the front door shows the first of the six stone tablets that explain the solar and lunar eclipses. In the wardrobe you will find a descriptions of the zodiac signs.
A plate of fruits will be waiting for you in the room as well as a welcome drink in the lounge.
Our services include:
- rich breakfast buffet
- fruit plate
- shower/ toilet/ bathroom with 2 sinks
- hair dryer, soap , shower bath, safe, minibar, satellite TV and an umbrella on loan service
- use of our spa area Acapulco between 5 pm and 9 pm
As a single use:
Price per person/night: € 70.00
Price from 3 nights person/night: € 65.00
Price per person/night: € 140.00
Price from 3 nights person/night: € 130.00
Surcharge for half board: € 11.00
- Room excluding accommodation tax of € 2.00 per person
- Surcharge for dogs € 10 per night